AMCC 440EP phy detection

Feng Kan fkan at amcc.com
Wed Apr 8 02:47:54 EST 2009

Hi Eddie:

Are you able to ping in u-boot? Sounded like you were only pinging in linux.
I would try the mii command in uboot. It seems like it detected the
phys. Try enable the
loopbacks at the different stages to see if the traffic is returning.
This excerise is
much easier in uboot than linux.

Feng Kan
AMCC Software