Updated 4xx next branch

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Sep 5 23:15:34 EST 2008

Hi All,

The following patches have been pushed to the next branch of the 4xx tree.
As usual, I'll let them sit there for a bit before asking Paul to pull.  If
I've missed any patches, please let me know.  We have lots of time before the
.28 merge window opens, so don't worry too much.

josh

Ilya Yanok (1):
      powerpc/4xx: Necessary fixes to PCI for 4GB RAM size

Josh Boyer (9):
      powerpc/44x: Add PowerPC 44x simple platform support
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Bamboo support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Canyonlands support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Katmai support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Rainier support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Sequoia support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Migrate Taishan support to ppc44x_simple
      powerpc/44x: Add explicit support for AMCC Glacier
      powerpc/44x: Add explicit Yosemite support

Tirumala R Marri (1):
      powerpc/44x: AMCC PPC460GT/EX PCI-E de-emphasis adjustment fix