Mitesh miteshnet at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:56:26 EST 2008

I am trying to accomplish the following:

1) load base address of paca into a register

2) and value of a global variable that I have defined in another file, I have called it mitesh0_prio, this value is not a constant and can be changed by the user at runtime via the proc interface.

I have a POWER5 based p550 system with linux 2.6.16 ppc64 , and the additions are being made in head_64.S and entry_64.S assembly files

Thanks