ifconfig MPC8313

Ronald Madrid ron_madrid at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 08:13:11 EST 2008

Thank you, that seems to have worked.  I can now ping and whatnot.  One question though.  I used the linux v2.6.20 that came with the BSP for the MPC8313ERDB and the ethernet worked.  Was there a bug earlier that would have allowed this default .dts to work with my phy address of '0'?  I was rather baffled with this problem as the two dts files seemed to be more or less functionally identical (2.6.20 from BSP vs. 2.6.25)

Ron