Microblaze init port v4

monstr at seznam.cz monstr at seznam.cz
Thu Jun 26 22:29:29 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

current linux version is 2.6.26-rc8 and I think this is the right time
to send latest patches againts rc8 for Microblaze CPU.

I fixed there some issues which were reported to me.

We have there still problem with syscalls and we don't have chance to
fix it to stable version, this is not part which I can do yourself.
Microblaze will be n + 1 platform which use some old syscalls.
I hope you understand.

I am sending more than 50 patches and I would like to see ACKs for patches
which are good and comments for patches which are bad.

Thanks for your time and review.

Best regards,
Michal Simek
www.monstr.eu