Using DMA interrupt on MPC8313

Ron Madrid ron_madrid at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 14 05:02:02 EST 2008

So after I've built the kernel to include the dmaengine and fsldma drivers, my driver is allowed
to register its ISR via request_irq.  However, if these drivers are not installed then request_irq
fails in my driver.  So it seems that there is some other initialization happening before
request_irq is being called in fsldma and subsequently my driver.  Does anyone know what this is?

Ron