Patches added to 4xx 'next' branch

Josh Boyer jwboyer at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 11 22:35:29 EST 2008

The following patches have been added to the 'next' branch of the 4xx
tree.  As usual, I will let them sit there for a few days and then ask
Paul to pull.

If I've missed any patches for 2.6.27, now would be the time to point
them out to me.

josh

Giuseppe Coviello (2):
      powerpc/4xx: Sam440ep support
      powerpc/4xx: Convert Sam440ep DTS to dts-v1

Imre Kaloz (1):
      powerpc/4xx: MTD support for the AMCC Taishan Board

Josh Boyer (1):
      Revert "[POWERPC] 4xx: Fix 460GT support to not enable FPU"

Stefan Roese (1):
      powerpc/4xx: PCIe driver now detects if a port is disabled via the dev-tre

Valentine Barshak (1):
      powerpc/4xx: Fix resource issue in warp-nand.c