Using GPIO

Ludovic Desroches ludovic.desroches at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:51:37 EST 2008

Hi,

I am also trying to use Xilinx GPIO driver on my board but I encounter some
problems. I thought they will be resolved with this information but it
doesn't.

I use GPIO driver as built-in but during kernel boot but I don't see log
about it contrary to Xemac driver for instance. First I wanted to create my
gpio driver normally without using Xilinx one, with ioremap and writel/readl
but I didn't write anything in the register, I don't know why. Then I tried
to use Xilinx GPIO driver but I don't know why I don't hit xgpio_probe,
xgpio_init returns 0 so it's OK.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks

Ludovic Desroches