patchwork missing patches?

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Thu Feb 28 10:00:00 EST 2008

Josh Boyer writes:

> I'm trying to find some patches that went to the list recently in
> patchwork and they seem to be missing.  Here are a few:
>
> http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-February/052196.html

That one was in "awaiting upstream" state since I put it in the
bundle, then realized it should probably go through your tree, and
didn't apply it.  I've put it back to "new" state now.

> http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-February/052164.html

I seem to recall putting that one in "changes requested" state, but
now I can't find it either.  Strange...

> http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-February/052129.html

Not sure where that one has gone.

> http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2008-February/052050.html

I have been deleting patches that go through other maintainers to try
to keep the number of patches down to a manageable level, and that
includes ibm_newemac patches, since they go through Jeff Garzik.
That's probably what happened to this one.  I'll leave ibm_newemac
patches alone if you promise to clean them up periodically. :)

Paul.