FW: SKB corruption on heavy traffic

Franca, Jose (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD) jose.franca at nsn.com
Wed Apr 30 19:07:15 EST 2008

>From our latest debugs we found that the problem occurs mainly on skbuff code. After some variable time kfree or kalloc result in kernel oops.

-----Original Message-----
From: Franca, Jose (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD)
Sent: quarta-feira, 30 de Abril de 2008 9:44
To: 'ext Scott Wood'
Subject: RE: SKB corruption on heavy traffic

Hello!

	Thank you for replying!
	It't quite dificult to say if the problem exists without our changes, since the all software is dependent on this changes so to work with the hardware. I can't answer to that right now on that, but I forgot to add one thing: we have ring buffer full problems on our fcc_enet driver from time to time. So, I think the problem could be on linux configurations (related to hw) because there is a lot of posts on the web related to problems similar to this (none of them has really solved the bottom problem).

Regards,
Filipe