[git pull] Please pull powerpc.git master branch

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Tue Apr 29 21:29:53 EST 2008

Linus,

Please do:

git pull \
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git master

There are 14 commits there that Andrew Morton sent to me to merge,
from Badari Pulavarty (memory hot-remove stuff) and Zhang Wei (RapidIO
patches).  Plus there are 5 other powerpc-related patches: a patch
from me adding a fast endian-switch system call, a patch from Kumar
Gala that lets 32-bit use separate stacks for hard and soft IRQs like
64-bit already does, a build fix from Tony Breeds, a patch from me to
make powerpc build OK if inline doesn't mean __always_inline, and a
thermal driver for one of the last G5 powermac models.

Thanks,
Paul.

Badari Pulavarty (3):
      [POWERPC] Hotplug memory remove notifications for powerpc
      [POWERPC] Update lmb data structures for hotplug memory add/remove
      [POWERPC] Provide walk_memory_resource() for powerpc

Kumar Gala (1):
      [POWERPC] Add IRQSTACKS support on ppc32

Paul Mackerras (2):
      [POWERPC] Add fast little-endian switch system call
      [POWERPC] Use __always_inline for xchg* and cmpxchg*

Tony Breeds (1):
      [POWERPC] Fix building of pmac32 when CONFIG_NVRAM=m

Zhang Wei (11):
      [RAPIDIO] Change RIO function mpc85xx_ to fsl_
      [RAPIDIO] Add RapidIO option to kernel configuration
      [RAPIDIO] Move include/asm-ppc/rio.h to asm-powerpc
      [RAPIDIO] Add RapidIO multi mport support
      [RAPIDIO] Add OF-tree support to RapidIO controller driver
      [RAPIDIO] Auto-probe the RapidIO system size
      [RAPIDIO] Add RapidIO node into MPC8641HPCN dts file
      [RAPIDIO] Add RapidIO node probing into MPC86xx_HPCN board id table
      [RAPIDIO] Add serial RapidIO controller support, which includes MPC8548, MPC8641
      [RAPIDIO] Add RapidIO connection info print out and re-training for broken connections
      [RAPIDIO] Change RapidIO doorbell source and target ID field to 16-bit

Étienne Bersac (1):
      [POWERPC] windfarm: Add PowerMac 12,1 support