[RFC, PATCH 0/7] Power management patches from Scott Wood plus MPC8241 Linkstation

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 01:37:35 EST 2008

Hi all

as replies to this email I'm going to post a respin of the last version
from December 2007 of Scott's patches plus my patch for Linkstation
standby.

Scott, I upgraded your patches, please, verify, that they still function.
I added my Sof's as I'm now forwarding them, I believe, this is correct. I
tried to preserve original CC lists.

<remark>
Knowing how important power management on ARM systems is I'm a bit
confused about why this is not the case on _embedded_ powerpc.
</remark>

Thanks
Guennadi
---