sysfs cpu entry

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Fri Apr 25 14:08:27 EST 2008

Hi,

	Can someone suggest where to add the code for a cpu
(/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0) entry in sysfs?

	The 2.6.24 release has a sysfs.c file but it only seems to be used for
64-bit? Anyone know why? What kind of planetary disasters will I create
if I allow it to be used in 32-bit as well?

kevin

P.S.:  On an unrelated note, anyone know where to start looking for
problems in pmac_zilog. My 8600 modem which worked fine in 2.4 is now
essentially useless. Some problem with handshaking, I think.