Patches added to powerpc.git master and powerpc-next branches

Kumar Gala galak at kernel.crashing.org
Fri Apr 18 23:20:52 EST 2008

On Apr 18, 2008, at 6:38 AM, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> I have pushed out the following commits to the master and powerpc-next
> branches of the powerpc.git tree.  This includes commits from Kumar's
> and Jeremy's trees.
>
> I am intending to ask Linus to pull the powerpc-next branch once we
> have the breakage from the OF helpers for i2c patch sorted out.
>
> Paul.

What are we doing with these two patches:

[POWERPC] 85xx: Add support for relocatble kernel (and booting at non-
zero)
[POWERPC] Port fixmap from x86 and use for kmap_atomic

I know the second was late, but I'd like us to think about putting it
in for v2.6.26.  It gives us a good basis for the PCIe 44x and 83xx
config cycle work and kexec/kdump work for v2.6.27.

thanks.

- k