Warp patches for 2.6.26

Sean MacLennan seanm at seanm.ca
Fri Apr 18 03:26:23 EST 2008

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:08:04 -0700
"Dale Farnsworth" <dale at farnsworth.org> wrote:

> I didn't suggest splitting the patches or further modification of the
> patches themselves.  What I found lacking were the patch descriptions.
> You need to describe in each patch (commit) commentary exactly what
> the patch is intended to accomplish, and the rationale behind it.

Ok, that makes more sense to me. Sorry that I read that wrong :(

One last question.... would the warp_defconfig be considered part of
the platform code? I think one of the problems was I split up the
patches when really they all go together (again ignoring led and wdt).
But I am not sure if the defconfig really goes with the platform code.

Cheers,
  Sean