USB on MPC8641D

John Marc jmarc007 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 04:48:02 EST 2008

Hi Everybody,
  I find this forum very much useful for the people who are working with powerpc's , and i am the one of them.Actually one more thing that make me to join this forum is my interest towards the Freescale MPC8641d board :-). I found that Freescale recently uploaded the linux BSP for MPC8641D board. One of the thing new in this BSP is USB driver.

  At Ozlabs I found various patches for MPC8641D board,Most of then are regarding the PCI Express fixes, Some patches of ULI1575 chip, but my main concern is USB.

  Can amyone help me out to find , what are the changes that freescale does for the USB drivers. I tried to search a lot for USB patch, but my bad luck , i don't find anything.

  It would be a great help if anyone help me out to find what are the changes that freescale does for USB driver.

  Thanks
  John