More patches pushed to powerpc.git master and powerpc-next branches

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Wed Apr 16 22:42:34 EST 2008

I wrote:

> The following commits are now in the master and powerpc-next branches
> in the powerpc.git tree.  This includes commits pulled from Josh
> Boyer's and Olof Johansson's trees.

Because of a problem caused by a couple of commits in Josh Boyer's
tree, I have forced the master and powerpc-next branches back to where
they were until an hour or so ago.  Hopefully no-one has done a pull
in that time; if anyone has then they will need to do a git pull -f
when I eventually push the commits out (since they will have different
IDs).

Paul.