MCC problem of MPC8568

mike zheng mail4mz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 04:29:00 EST 2008

Hi,

Currently, I have problem of the UBoot MCC driver. I setup the
internal loopback on MPC8568. And here is the data of each channel:

           Channel #                Tx Data            Rx Data
                  0                         0x01                0x9D
                  1                         0x02                0xE1
                  2                         0x03                0x9E
                  3                         0x04                0xF1
                  4                         0x05                0x83

Any idea on this issue? Or where can I find a working MCC Uboot driver
of MPC8568?

Thanks for your help,

Mike