cpm2.c error in cpm2_clk_setup

Matt Gessner mgessner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:32:43 EST 2008

Hi,

I found what I think is an error while looking at the above function,
in the kernel pull from v2.6.25-rc7, today.

The switch(target) contains a case CPM_CLK_SCC1 that sets reg and
shift, and then falls through to teh CPM_CLK_SCC2 case.

I'm not active in this project; I was simply looking at some code
trying to find something, and stumbled across it.

I'm bringing this to the list's attention because I have no way to
test this, but it sure looks like an error.

HTH,

Regards,

Matt Gessner