PPC4xx maintainer?

Stefan Roese ml at stefan-roese.de
Sat Sep 15 06:08:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I really think that now, as the PPC4xx Linux development is picking up in
speed in the ongoing move to arch/powerpc, we need an "active" maintainer for
the 4xx Linux kernel platform. Since I haven't heard anything from Matt in a
long time, perhaps it would be better if somebody else takes care of this
matter. I propose that Josh Boyer takes over this maintainership, and I know
that he is competent enough and willing to dedicate the needed time for this
task.

What do you think? Any other ideas on this?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan