PCI to Parallel for PowerPC

Bai Shuwei baishuwei at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 16:06:20 EST 2007

hi, all
    I bought a SMC1500 stepper motor card. And it can connect with host
through parallel port. My target board is PowerPC 440, which hasn't
parrallel port. So I bought a PCI to Parallel line for SMC1500. But when I
run the stepper motor, I find it's not stable. I  doubt there are somthing
wrong with my PCI to Parallel line. So I beg somebody can tell me where I
can bought the  appropriate conversion line from PCI to parallel, and does
somebody give me some idea about how to control my stepper motor
through PowerPC 440? thx all

Best Regards!

Buroc

--

Add: Tianshui South Road 222, Lanzhou, P.R.China
Tel: +86-931-8912025