about uImage-DENX-v2.6.14 config

zhangwei zhang linda.zhangwei at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:06:42 EST 2007

Hello, I have a problem when using linux-2.6.14(download from
ftp.denx.de) for RTAI on ppc440EP. I use the ELDK4.1 and when boot the
uImage I compiled , I always have the problem as following:

## Booting image at 00500000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.14
   Image Type:   PowerPC Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
   Data Size:    1155686 Bytes =  1.1 MB
   Load Address: 00000000
   Entry Point:  00000000
   Verifying Checksum ... OK
   Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK

then it stopped . I am afraid that maybe the problem comes from the
config. I have ever use the uImage-DENX-v2.6.14 you offered in
ftp.denx.de/pub/linux/amcc/image/yosemite/ and it works. So can you
send me a config file for 2.6.14 to me? Thank you.

Best wishes
kyla