Xilinx git tree at source.mvista.com

Wolfgang Reissnegger wolfgang.reissnegger at xilinx.com
Fri May 25 01:42:08 EST 2007

Hi Andrei, David,

It's great to hear that Andrei's git tree is active again.

As you might have heard, Xilinx is in the process of setting up a git
tree as well. Right now we are waiting for the new hosting machines to
be installed. We should get those machines up and running shortly
(within a couple weeks).

Currently the tree is based on mainline and adds support for MicroBlaze.
I also intent to merge Grant Likely's virtex-dev branch, the framebuffer
patch and the various other contributions that are out there.

We are also in the process of changing our internal coding guidelines to
match the common Linux style (e.g. u32, u16 types, 8 char wide (tab)
indentation, curly brace location etc) to make it easier to integrate
code into the kernel and push it upstream.

I'll send an update once we have the server up and running.

Thanks,
   Wolfgang