Xilinx git tree at source.mvista.com

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Thu May 24 19:57:56 EST 2007

Andrei Konovalov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My Xilinx Virtex Development tree is now alive again.
>
> Please use the dev branch (master is just the ko copy):
> http://source.mvista.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-xilinx-26.git;a=shortlog;h=dev
> Currently it has a patch to enable the framebuffer
> on ML403 and ML300 plus TEMAC driver that uses
> the PHY lib (FIFO mode support only).
> The TEMAC driver is work in progress.
> In the queue are SGDMA TEMAC support, and SPI driver
> (master only).
>
> My concern is that the TEMAC driver uses the "level 1 drivers" from EDK 9.1.
> The comments / opinions on how to get this driver (not the current incomplete
> version of course) accepted into the ko tree are very welcomed.

I have an almost working FIFO TEMAC driver. It is similarly based.
it started out based on the Trek webserver sample
I spent probably 3-4 days de-EDKing it into something that fit into a
single source and was closer to ko norms.
It is based on approximately the EDK 8.1 stuff. You are welcome to it,
if it could be helpful in anyway.
I am all for getting an acceptable driver into the ko tree.