Xilinx git tree at source.mvista.com

Andrei Konovalov akonovalov at ru.mvista.com
Thu May 24 18:53:40 EST 2007

Hello,

My Xilinx Virtex Development tree is now alive again.

Please use the dev branch (master is just the ko copy):
http://source.mvista.com/git/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-xilinx-26.git;a=shortlog;h=dev
Currently it has a patch to enable the framebuffer
on ML403 and ML300 plus TEMAC driver that uses
the PHY lib (FIFO mode support only).
The TEMAC driver is work in progress.
In the queue are SGDMA TEMAC support, and SPI driver
(master only).

My concern is that the TEMAC driver uses the "level 1 drivers" from EDK 9.1.
The comments / opinions on how to get this driver (not the current incomplete
version of course) accepted into the ko tree are very welcomed.

I am not quite satisfied with how the current git repository
is structured, and may rework it completely later.

Thanks,
Andrei