Porting RapidIO from ppc arch to powerpc arch in support of MPC8641D

Phil Terry pterry at micromemory.com
Thu May 24 01:54:13 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 22:03 +0800, Zhang Wei-r63237 wrote:
> Hi, Mark
>
> Yes, I'm glad to share it. I have added the memory mapping codes into
> it.
>
> These codes are reviewing and testing with our engineers.

Can you tell me what your testing it on cos we need to get a good
interim base for our own development. The 8641_hpcn doesn't have support
for serial rapidio so I was looking at the 8548 eval system. The ltib
support is way back at 2.6.10 for that board but I was going to try and
make my powerpc/rapidio support both the 8641 and 8548 so I could test
in this way. Is your patch generic or 8641 specific?

Also either on this list or privately can you tell me what the plans are
for migrating the other freescale processors to powerpc and updating to
the latest kernel?

Cheers
Phil