Correct location for ADC/DAC drivers

Russell King rmk+lkml at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri May 4 17:44:53 EST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 08:11:42AM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:

> > > rmk
> >
> > I wouldn't go that far.  There's no real infrastructure there
> > to maintain, so I'd actually say that the directory was
> > maintainerless.  However, I'll own up to the UCB/MCP drivers
> > in there.
>
> So perhaps you could answer is you feel that these ADC & DAC chrdev device
> drivers would fit into this drivers/mfd directory, or are better suited for
> the drivers/char directory?

No idea; firstly I've long since deleted the email, secondly I've not much
interest in the directory itself, and thirdly I've enough patches to review
already.  Finally, I'm out all day today, including the evening.  I doubt
I'll read any further email until the weekend.

--
Russell King
 maintainer of: