Problems with arch/powerpc

Sean MacLennan smaclennan at pikatech.com
Fri Dec 28 14:03:25 EST 2007

Josh Boyer wrote:
> Can you post the full boot messages (send privately if you'd like). One
> thing to make sure of is if all the properties in the DTS file that say
> "Filled in by zImage wrapper" are actually getting filled in.

I have attached a boot log. The ethernet and IP addresses have been
modified, but everything else is correct.

I checked all the dts entries marked by /* Filled in by zImage */ by
checking /proc/device-tree and they all match what is printed after the
log message "Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK".

FYI: It is a 533MHz PPC but the HW guys read the spec wrong and are
running the system clock at 66.0MHz rather than 66.6MHz, so the 528MHz
value is correct.

Cheers,
    Sean