Regarding MPC8641D

sivaji rameshmrm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:45:01 EST 2007

Hi,
           We need only SMP mode, asper ur idea let me disable the Low
memory offset mode. We face some issues when ioremap in the kernel, we guess
the problem is related to Low memory offset mode so only we go for that.
Consider now the Low memory offset is disable the bootargs (root=/dev/ram
console=ttyS0, mem=504M). When mem=504 or greater than  we are not able to
ioremap, if mem is less than 500 there was no issues on ioremap. We can't
understand why ioremap was failed for 504M?

Thanks and Regards
S.Balamurugan