[PPC BOOT] Find device-tree source file in default directory.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Dec 4 02:13:39 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 09:08 -0600, Scott Wood wrote:
> Shouldn't this be $srctree (which doesn't seem to be passed to wrapper at
> the moment), not $object?
>
> BTW, if we do this, we should remove the part in arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile
> where this is done.

It wasn't really done for the benefit of the in-kernel invocation -- it
was done so that the installed standalone copy of the wrapper doesn't
need a full path.

We _could_ make the in-kernel setup use it -- but then you just have to
pass the directory as a separate argument, instead of prepending it to
the name of the dts file, as you observe... so there didn't seem to be a
lot of point.

--
dwmw2