Patches for ppc?

Satya satyakiran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 09:28:50 EST 2007

hi,
what's the issue with arch/ppc again? why is it being phased out? I am
working with the IBM Blue Gene/L which is based on ppc440. I need to
get a patch in too! :)

I noticed that head_44x.S has been copied to arch/powerpc/kernel in
the current head tree, but is it functional yet? has everything been
moved to arch/powerpc ? how about the include files ?

thanks!
satya.