please pull powerpc.git 'merge' branch

Jon Loeliger jdl at jdl.com
Wed Jun 21 23:27:46 EST 2006

So, like, the other day Kumar Gala mumbled:

> I know you'll fix the issues. Its just that the usual model is to fix
> the issues before pushing upstream.
>
> Also, havent seen any comments on my last sent of responses on the
> patches :)

Well, where your comments are in conflict with Ben's, we'll let
you two duke it out. :-)

Where things need to be fixed, we'll fix it.  (They really
were minor things for the most part.)

In the one case where you suggested removing an #include,
we can't; it is needed.

In the meantime, remember this is a _new_ board port.  It's not
going to cause anyone undue stress with some form of breakage
on the new board!

Thanks,
jdl