[Alsa-devel] [RFC 0/8] snd-aoa: add snd-aoa

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sat Jun 3 00:56:05 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 16:43 +0200, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> As already posted, there are small glitches, but it looks otherwise
> good enough to merge.

Right, I'll post updates (also have a few small changes locally)

> Would you like to commit the patches as one changeset or separate?

I guess it doesn't make much sense to commit them in separate changesets
as they depend on each other, I just split it up for making it easier to
review.

> Anyway, please provide a changelog and a signed-off-by line for proper
> commit.

Obviously, but I didn't think that was necessary for review.

Also, what with further development? I have this in a git tree and will
continue using it, should I just push patches regularly?

johannes