[JOB] Senior Embedded Linux Video Engineer

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jul 15 02:21:00 EST 2006

In message <17591.43974.871998.267718 at waldo.lisle.iphase.com> you wrote:

> Should I post our embedded PPC kernel related work openings here?

NO!!!

This is a technical discussion group. Job offerings,  commercial  ads
and all this stuff is off topic here. Please re-read the list info at
https://ozlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxppc-embedded resp. -dev

It  says:  "...discussions/patches   should   pertain   to   software
development  for the kernel core ppc32 embedded processor support and
any driver/chip/board support for ppc32 based embedded systems."

"Software development". This does not allow for job  offers,  ads  or
other crap.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers.
(Shakespeare. II Henry VI, Act IV, scene ii)