clock skew on B/W G3

George Anzinger george at mvista.com
Wed Oct 5 05:14:24 EST 2005

Rune Torgersen wrote:

> [...]

But this is defined in include/asm/???.h  so you should be able to set something more to your liking
(or rather to your archs liking).  It is true that it SHOULD be defined as it is used to define
TICK_NSEC which is used to define the jiffies<-->timeval/timespec conversions which would be VERY
slow it it were a variable.

George

George Anzinger   george at mvista.com
HRT (High-res-timers):  http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/