build failure for 2.6.11-mm2

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Fri Mar 11 01:06:04 EST 2005

right, but if you look back in the pervious -mm builds that past, they
also did not have mkImage but still succeeded.

It appear some change is now report the lack of mkImage as a build
error.  If this is desired behavior, should we maybe look at having a
copy of its source in the kernel tree?

- kumar