Does this Bug fixed ?

Hollis Blanchard hollis at penguinppc.org
Wed Dec 7 02:31:36 EST 2005

On Dec 5, 2005, at 11:29 PM, sairam k wrote:

> 1) I used linuxppc_2_4_devel PowerPC development tree source(from
> ppc.bkbits.net) to build kernel for PowerPC
> IBM405EP(evb405ep_defconfig) and montavista's gcc cross compiler for
> ppc_405-

>  Does anyone fixed this bug........if so why it is not reflected in
> bkbits

I don't know if this has been fixed, but bkbits has not been used for
over six months. Instead you should get your source from kernel.org .

Also, there are many embedded developers on the linuxppc-embedded list;
you might try asking there instead of here.

Finally, please do not send HTML email to these lists.

Good luck.

-Hollis