[F]Framebuffer driver using SM501 hardware.

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Wed Aug 17 21:04:27 EST 2005

Hi, Andrey!

It would be great to have our code collected somewhere in a public
cvs/git archive.
There are also some patches to add (accelerated) SM501 support to
the latest X somewhere in atmosphere:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=1775

I will be able to help you with some hacking/testing with the
SM501 on PCI on ppc/MPC8540 in the future.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices
Anagramm GmbH