Thanks!!

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sat Apr 9 05:10:15 EST 2005

On 08 Apr 2005 at 10h04, Dustin Lang wrote:

Hi,

> Which makes me wonder if 2.4 was running at 765 the whole time.
> Maybe because of this, 2.6 FEELS faster :)

2.6 feels faster on desktop for other reasons too, such as a faster
scheduler (at least it was the case when I switched to 2.6, maybe 2.4
got a faster one too).

>  Also, the backlight fine
> control is great!  I'll play with sleep/resume this weekend and
> report my status.

You mentioned you have an nVidia GPU, so I guess you won't have much
success - nVidia cards are badly supported as they're being very secret
about their hardware.

--
Colin