Thanks!!

Dustin Lang dalang at cs.ubc.ca
Sat Apr 9 03:47:12 EST 2005

Hi,

I finally upgraded to 2.6 last night, and I'm really enjoying it!  I have
a PowerBook G4 1GHz (with NVidia graphics card).  CPU frequency scaling
is working nicely for me.  The cpufreq driver reports:
> Registering PowerMac CPU frequency driver
> Low: 765 Mhz, High: 998 Mhz, Boot: 765 Mhz
Which makes me wonder if 2.4 was running at 765 the whole time.  Maybe
because of this, 2.6 FEELS faster :)  Also, the backlight fine control is
great!  I'll play with sleep/resume this weekend and report my status.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has worked on PPC Linux.  You've done
great work!

Cheers,
dustin.