Creating rootfs

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Oct 12 09:19:33 EST 2004

In message <35fb2e59041011151463b2a4bf at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> There's a whole bunch of distributions out there too. However rolling
> your own is the best bet for a small filesystem if you're not buying
> commercial tools at this point. Otherwise, go pay Monta, DENX, or one
> of the other embedded developer supporting companies for a flashy
> solution.

Just for the record: our solutions are available  for  free.  All  of
them. You pay DENX for professional services (which may result in new
solutions, which in turn will be available for free).

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it  on
the computer.