ethtool on gianfar ethernet driver on MPC85xx platform

Andy Fleming afleming at freescale.com
Tue Jul 20 02:49:14 EST 2004

I just got back from vacation, and have sent a similar message to
chau.duong at motorola.com:

Hmmm...  Could you tell me what version of the kernel you have?  In
other words, when/where did you get this code?

Have you ifconfig-ed eth0?

I will look into it in the meantime to see if 1.8 works with my kernel.

Andy Fleming