Unhandled interrupt in kernel/irq.c

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Thu Jul 15 03:40:22 EST 2004

Hi,

 I'm trying to get 2.6 running on an AmigaOne.  Picking through the log
after it ran for maybe a minute, trying to work out which of the
messages matter.  I can't work out if this one is important.  The disk
i/o is working (well, PIO is), but the 'disabled' worries me :

for ide0 I see

Unhandled interrupt e, disabled

but then comes

ide0 at 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6 on irq 14

and similar messages for ide1 interrupt f, 0x170+, irq 15.

The first message comes after ppc_spurious_interrupts has been
incremented, but the ide detail shortly after suggests maybe I don't
need to worry about it ?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Ken