gdb problems

Christopher R. Johnson cjohnson at gcctech.com
Wed Jan 28 04:13:25 EST 2004

Ok, answering some of my own questions:

in host-side gdb, use the two commands:
set solib-absolute-prefix
set solib-search-path

I set the first to /dev/null and the second to the path where my
filesystem is constructed and its /lib directory (where all my shared
libs are on the host).

All the below error messages go away, but I am left with my original
problem.  I can set breakpoints but they don't work.  What am I missing?

--
Christopher R. Johnson
Principal Software Engineer