SPI bus on MPC8xx

sutra pierre.sutra at com2gether.net
Wed Apr 7 17:40:35 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm a french student, new to this list and i'm actually developping an
interface to dialog via the SPI bus of a MPC852T with an HC908GR4. I
have started my developpement with the driver that Alex Zeffertt made
and i had a surprise when i saw that Alex use some CPM function
(m8xx_cpm_dpalloc, m8xx_cpm_hostalloc, ... )  to implement his module
and that those functions weren't exported in the kernel (/proc/ksyms).
I'd like to konw if it was a time when those functions were exported
since Alex used them and the reasons why nowadays this is no more the case.

Thanks you