rsync file permissions

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Sep 18 05:30:56 EST 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:18:42PM -0400, Mark Guertin wrote:

> Hey All
>
> I noticed that again the rsync module for linuxppc-2.2 has a couple
> file permission problems from source.mvista.com.  Tom fixed this a
> little while back, but it's popped up again ... maybe in pushing from
> bk -> rsync ?  This problem seems to have only come back on the latest
> update.

Actually, I didn't touch 2.2 since I didn't know it was broken (source
was a slower machine back then, so fixing all repos would have taken
hours).  I'm starting a rebuild right now of:
linuxppc_2_4 linuxppc_2_4_devel linuxppc-2.5 linuxppc_2_4_benh
linuxppc-2.4 linuxppc_2_2
and it should be done shortly.  While I'm thinking of it, does anyone
know of other trees I should be mirroring ?  Ben?

--
Tom Rini
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/