rsync file permissions

Mark Guertin mguertin at macdiscussion.com
Wed Sep 17 04:18:42 EST 2003

Hey All

I noticed that again the rsync module for linuxppc-2.2 has a couple
file permission problems from source.mvista.com.  Tom fixed this a
little while back, but it's popped up again ... maybe in pushing from
bk -> rsync ?  This problem seems to have only come back on the latest
update.

Here's a snip from the logfile of the ppckernel builder from the
rsync...

send_files failed to open Documentation/kernel-docs.txt: Permission
denied
send_files failed to open Documentation/proc.txt: Permission denied

Not a show stopper, but I hate to make tarballs and distribute
incomplete code, especially when it's the docs ;)

Gerk