How to change Bus speed for MPC8xx CPU

XOL xol at mail.ru
Sun May 18 20:35:27 EST 2003

As far as I understand there is a bootloader provided by board
manufacturer this is something like BIOS in desktop pc.
And there should be part of the kernel running before
the kernel starts. So which one of them do the job with
clocks? Or probably both of them.
And there the kernel loader sources are located under
/usr/src/linux tree. I would like to put my patch inside and paly
with it.
Thanks.