Question regarding UBOOT.

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Sun Jul 20 00:19:30 EST 2003

This is a FAQ.  Yes it is possible, but you have to know EXACTLY what you
are doing to make it work.  The primary problem is memory mapping and SDRAM
initialization: you CANNOT do them while running out of RAM because it will
cause your program to "disappear".  Most people find it much easier to
program U-Boot into flash.

gvb