linuxppc_2_4_devel /proc/sys/kernel/l3cr patch

Mark A. Greer mgreer at mvista.com
Wed Feb 19 09:47:02 EST 2003

Attached is a patch that does the following:

a) Adds /proc/sys/kernel/l3cr which provides the same functionality as
/proc/sys/kernel/l2cr but for the L3CR register.
b) Accounts for the differences in the L2CR register between the
75x/74x0 and 745x processors.
c) Updates 'clockstrings[]' for the 74x0 processor in proc_dol2crvec()
(i.e., adds +3.5 & +4 clock).

I do have a question...should I add 'KERN_PPC_L3CR=57' to
include/linux/sysctl.h the way that I did or should I move it behind
'KERN_PPC_L2CR=31' and renumber the following entries??

Mark